We have just released the new version of MonoX (4.0.2580.40 or 4.0.2580.35, depending on the target .NET framework). It can be downloaded from here: http://www.mono-software.com/Downloads/#MonoX
This release brings more than a few interesting features: many of your suggestions were taken into account and all reported bugs were fixed. Please note that MonoX installation is now split into two packages, one for .NET framework 4.0 and the other targeted at .NET 3.5. This will allow us to resolve the version-specific issues oin a more efficinet manner.
- OpenSocial support (more about MonoX ASP.NET support for OpenSocial can be found here)
- MonoX for ASP.NET 4.0 installation is now available as a separate download
- MonoX API has been exposed so users can easily take advantage of MonoX features: MonoX core and membership, groups, events, etc.
- New event calendar Web part
- Content sharing infrastructure
- Blog post filter has been added for administrators and blog edtiors
- Added DynamicPager and full SEO pager templates to the default theme
- Implemented support for pager templates and pager customization via personalization on Blog, Discussion, Photo Gallery and Social networking modules
- Social networking invitation lists visibility has been fixed
- Fixed caching and cache invalidation on some modules
- Fixed security issue (visibility issue) related to Discussion topic module inside the Group module
- Fixed photo gallery privacy permissions
- Discussion message and topic total counts are fixed
- Page management folder listings are fixed
- Fixed Blog module links visibility issue
- Fixed discussion topic / board file upload issue
You can find a full list of additions and bug fixes here: MonoX changelog
As always, your feedback is welcome.
Note that it will take a few days for this version to appear in the Microsoft Web Gallery
. In the meantime please use the version available on our site.