I have no success in installing the Monox.
Steps taken as follow:
1) Download MonoX_4_8_40_4598.zip and extract to c:\inetpub\monoxroot\.
2) Edit folder properties c:\inetpub\monoxroot\ Security grant Network Service full access.
3) Launch IIS Manager, Add website "MonoX", port 8080 and point to physical path c:\inetpub\monoxroot\.
4) Change the AppPool "MonoX" Identity to Network Service.
5) Launch the site in IE http://localhost:8080/
*** the site is run on fulltrust**
Failed with following error:
Security Exception Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.
Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]