we have fixed the issue with URL rewriting, there was a wrong encoding in 3rd party tool used for URL rewriting. The issue was solved only for IIS 7 and 7.5 while IIS6 is still causing some problems (it can handle the culture specific characters in folder names). You can find attached URL rewriter assembly for .NET 2.0/3.5 and 4.0. After you apply (copy the assembly to the bin) the fix everything should work as expected.
Note: URL rewriting assembly version is higher than your version of MonoX so you'll probably need to setup the assembly binding in the web.config (You can find more information here
). This fix will be included in the next release of MonoX, so every version from 4.0.2650.35 or 4.0.2650.40 and above should have this included.
We have tried to create a MonoX group with culture specific characters and we didn't encounter any problems, so can you please open a new topic for this issue and describe the issue in more detail (Please do this after you test the above issue maybe it is related to URL rewriting).