first of all i am sorry denis if i sounded more aggressive, its just that i have discusses this issue on this forums many times and never got a clear answer. May be its kinda confusing...
I agree if you are using same blog author feature on this website and it works fine because you know other authors and you are confident that other authors will not mess up with other author's stuff..
But having a website in which you allow users to write blog posts but at the same time you don't know those people it is little risky move to allow them to make changes which will changes / edit the data in the database directly...
1) Ok don't you agree monox blog authors (other than admin) should be able to add new categories / add new blog and news posts / add new tags / edit their posts only - That's all ?
2) Right now they can also delete posts / delete categories / delete tags etc ?
3) You mentioned that having blog for each blog author, how is this possible in news if i would like to have multiple author for news too ?
4) Can you explain from start what is the flow of blog and how it works for multi authors ? so that the confusion i am having here can be cleared ? PLEASE
5) You also mentioned this flow works for this monox website, ok by looking at it seems like you have a blog "Mono" (i,e, Blog list). so what if one of your author goes and find a typo with one blog post of other author and while modifying /correcting the typo mistake, the author deletes the blog post of other author, what will you do ? you think this method is safe of of blogging in a CMS solution project?
6) Also, if I am creatings 100's of blog for 100's of author (based on your recommendation blog per user), For instance, my website is about laptops. The categories in computer (in a website remains same) like Dell, HP, Sony, Apple etc. Now each user will create these categories in each blog, by which there will be duplicate categories in each blog list. You still think this is a feasible way to go about it ? Also, if anyone try to click on Categories, the blog post related to that clicked category will only show blog posts related that that specific blog list only in which it was originally posted and the viewer / people will miss out posts in different blog list with same category. Don't you think its not me who is making this confusing, it it the flow in monoX which makes is complicated / confusing ? And I am not talking about this for my website, I wanna use monoX for different websites that i want to work on but this is an issue that is for majority of scenarios. The website theme remains same so each blog list with duplicate categories is not a feasible way to go in a CMS project. And the only other option to get away with this is to give privilege to all the authors and made them editor and they can mess up with other author's posts. So both ways comes with limitations so how can you expect a monoX user to have only 2 option which has a downside ?
A blog / News section must have an access control based on roles so that authors can only add new stuff / edit their stuff - that's all in order to keep a clean flow of the website - don't you agree with my justification ?
If there is any solution (in the default current monoX project) for point # 1, 2 and 3 , please explain me, i would deeply appreciate...