Ok I found the problem!
I had tried a lot of different jquery code to get it to work when I first tried loading the one page inside an iframe of a monox page and couldn't get anything to work. When I loaded the main page inside an iframe and then opened the new iframe in an iframe on the monox page beside it instead of within that page, I got it to work in Firefox and Chrome and not IE8, but I just went back and looked at my old code now that I started using the two iframes theory and that has been working and changed my code back and it now works in IE8, Firefox, and Chrome!
Hopefully this might help someone else in the future!
Here is the fixed and working jquery code:
$scrollingDiv = $(
: ($(window).scrollTop() + -150) +