first of all I want to thank you for the extensive review / feedback, we really do appreciate it. I'll try to answer and explain everything you mentioned here step by step, so let's go:
1. Good point, we will add the administrator password option and label to feature request list.
2. Yes there is an edit button on the profile, we will check with the design department if we can do something about it in our new MonoX Demo template that will be published along with the MonoX V5
3. We had similar request so we have something on our schedule for this
4. Unfortunately yes, although we have this covered by the new MonoX Template so V5 should look better
5. Generic message will be fixed soon, User profile removal is on our schedule but I'm not sure for what version
6. We will fix that bug
7. We will review this
8. We will do similar thing for all significant actions
9. We have the property editor sorting on our list so it will be implemented in one of the upcoming releases
10. This is sample module so we have put it under there and not in the default MonoX module gallery
11. We will implement confirmation in the HTML Editor
12. We will review this
13. I'll get back to you on this
14. Unfortunately yes at this point you will need to change it manually, in next version this should be covered by new template
15. Bug, it will be fixed
16. Nice suggestion, we will probably shoot for WYSIWYG editor but we need to check the ASP.NET limitations regarding the compilation etc.
17. We have this on the schedule
18. You probably didn't set the smtp mail server, as for the error logs you need to investigate them manually
19. Yes, good point
20. This is normal built-in ASP.NET functionality so we didn't change anything around that. In most cases this wouldn't happen to ordinary user but to admins and they should be aware of this
21. We will over this with the new template as well
22. Yes we can add this feature to login module, but basically these are all demo pages for the customers that have bought the source code so they can see everything behind the scenes
Thanks again for you feedback, we have logged in some nice feature requests and we hope to implement them soon.
This content has not been rated yet.