Sorry, my mistake, here are the necessary steps:
There is a lot of work to do if you want those features implemented. We do not have it currently implemented on MonoX so I can give you the necessary steps:
Please bear in mind this:
1. First of all you need to extend the Blog table and add a GroupId field. That relation can be 1:1 like the one that discussion has. When you change your Database you will need to recreate the DAL using the LLBLGenPro.
2. During the group creation you will need to also create a blog for that group. You can use the followiing code and add it to btnSave_Click()method in GroupEdit module.
Please be aware that Group blogs will be visible on the main blog page.
sender, EventArgs e)
BlogEntity blog =
blog.Name = entity.Name;
blog.Slug = UrlSeoOptimizer.GetOptimizedString(blog.Name);
blog.DateCreated = DateTime.Now;
blog.ApplicationId = MembershipRepository.GetInstance().GetApplicationId();
blog.LanguageId = LocalizationUtility.GetCurrentLanguageId();
MonoXCacheManager cacheManager = MonoXCacheManager.GetInstance();
(BlogRepository rep = BlogRepository.GetInstance())
3. Extend SnGroupWorkingMode enum and add a value for Blog. You will also need to add a logic for your blog module wherever the SnGroupWorkingMode enum is used.
4. Blog list control will also need to be changed because it needs to filter the blog posts by groupId(Which is available as Url parameter).
5. You will also need to change the Url rewritting rules(in web.config) because the Blog has it's own rules and now will be used under the groups.