Upgrading MonoX from an earlier version is a relatively straightforward task - you can read more about it here. However, sometimes we introduce new features that require special attention. While upgrading to MonoX 4.7 you will have to take special care with:
- MonoX/Controls/CustomRadEditor.ascx - requires a code sync, we have added a required field validator
- MonoX/MasterPages/MonoX.master - requires a code sync - if you have a custom MonoX master page you will have to sync it with the original version, as we have added a new Controls Pane (used to list all controls available for direct code editing)
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/Blog/BlogPostList.ascx - requires a code sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/Blog/BlogCommentsList.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/CaptchaModule.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/PhotoGallery/AlbumEditView.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/PeopleSearch.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/Groups/GroupPeopleSearch.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/FriendList.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/Groups/GroupEdit.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/Groups/GroupList.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/SocialNetworking/WallNotes.ascx - requires a sync
- MonoX/ModuleGallery/ProfileModule/UserAvatar.ascx - requires a sync
If you have any additional questions please contact MonoX support here, we will be more than happy to help you upgrade your application.
NOTE: We are working on patch packages to make this process easier, so please stay tuned.