Mono Software and PRS today announced the release of the FREE eCTD Office eCTD Viewer - stand-alone, super-fast, easy to use Windows desktop application for viewing and understanding the granularity and the lifecycle of electronic submissions prepared in the eCTD (Electronic Common Technical Document) format.
eCTD Viewer reduces review times, increases response times to Agency requests, and ensures faster approvals for your products.
eCTD Viewer was build with the easy of use in mind. You do not need to understand the complex XML "behind" an eCTD submission.
A list of some of the features built into eCTD Viewer:
- clear presentation of submission metadata, such as indication, dosage form, manufacturer, excipient.
- visual indicators for lifecycle leaf operations (new, append, replace, delete).
- per sequence envelope viewer.
- current / cumulative view.
- metadata attribute viewer.
- save and re-apply filters: by module, by sequence, by leaf operation, by title, by target sequence, by file name, by leaf ID, ....
- open more than one lifecycle in a tabbed user interface.
- load a document in embedded PDF viewer, external PDF viewer or just locate in Windows Explorer.
- compare two sequences (or any two folder structures).
- and more...
Even if you already have an eCTD viewing solution - try eCTD Office eCTD Viewer to unleash all the potentials of an eCTD lifecycle!