Hi, I have just tried to deploy a MonoX instance via Azure and all has gone great until the initial setup of MonoX in the browser.
I have selected SQL authentication for the server, and entered all the correct details, however the box that allows you to enter the database name continues to stay disabled with a RED stripe on the left.
I found one other message about this with no resolution, but stating that you could not reproduce it. I have followed the AppService creation process properly and its not very complicated so not much can go wrong.
I am deploying this in 'Australia East' region.
This content has not been rated yet.