ok...you are right CustomErrors was set to off.
Now I configured it to on and when I try to connect to private page I received an "Access Denied" page.
You can help me to setup correctly the roles?
I try to explain our scenario:
: correctly configured following your post (this post
) - OK It function properly
: I connected as default admin user (aspnet membership) and i configured portal with these settings:
- Portal settings...assign administrative roles to Administrators and Domain Admins
- Portal settings...assign default role for new users to Users and Domain Users
- Page settings...assign all correct permissions to page and navigation (I add Domain Admins and Domain Users to all page)
- Users...assign Domain Admins role to my Admin Account
- Users...assign Domain Users role to my User Account
- Disabled registration for AD users
- Assign to all website folder:
- Domain Admins: Full control permissions
- Domain Users: Read & Execute permissions
When I try to connect with my Domain Admin account I don't enter in any "private" page
Do you think I forgot something?
In the meantime, I requested the permit to use TeamViewer