So i've been trying to migrate the latest version of monoX from .NET 4.0 to 4.5 to take advantage of certain nuget packages which arent compatible with the 4.0 version, here are the steps i've taken so far
1. Download and unzip the file MonoX_5_1_40_5152.zip
2. Create a new website in iis and point to location of unzipped files
3. Change permissions on unzipped files
4. Open browser and complete installation, connection to db works, tables in DB got created
5. Upon completion, navigate to website, everything works great so far.
6. Import project to visual studio 2013
7. Change target framework to 4.5, unknown server tag errors start to show up and the website wont compile anymore
These are the errors on the Monox.master page
A) File not found on CodeBehind "MonoX.master.cs"
B) Unknown server tag 'MonoX:Editor'
I attempted commenting out the unknown server tag line in the code and the error propagates to other parts of the application
So i guess my main question is what is proceedure in migrating MonoX 5.1 from .NET 4.0 to 4.5 and above? Is there a guide handy?
This content has not been rated yet.