In addition to using the MonoX web application, we have a need to develop a seperate web service (WCF) or system service application using just the MonoX data access components. These new applications require no user interface or user authentication.
1) Are MonoX libraries designed to be easily reused in this fashion?
2) My hope is, I could build a new WCF application including only a subset of the MonoX libraries required to access the database?
3) What is the subset of libraries needed to access the database - MonoSoftware.LLBLGen.dll, MonoSoftware.MonoX.DAL.dll, MonoSoftware.Core.dll ??? Others?
4) At which MonoX API level would you recommend we interface with, to accomplish this?
5) Please comment on the feasability of this kind of reuse. We can purchase the source code if this makes the task easier.