Mono Software and PRS today announced the major new release of the eCTD Office Suite, widely used NeeS / VNeeS / eCTD publishing system for EU and Swissmedic eCTD / NeeS electronic submissions.
eCTD Office in its latest version includes the following new features:
- New and improved embedded PDF viewer with page extraction features. Feels like Acrobat Reader on steroids (Acrobat Reader not required).
- Faster PDF specific embeded validation (broken links, version, linearization, ...)
- More user friendly validation results: "pass" / "fail" and "best practice" warnings.
- Once-Click-Import of an existing e-submission (or arbitrary folder structure). Merge an existing NeeS/eCTD submission into your compilation.
- New export option: "Remove invalid PDF web links (www / email)". Not only will eCTD Office fix your valid PDF links, it will also remove any invalid links upon export.
- Various enhancements and new features to make your e-submission publishing more user friendly, easier and faster.
Even if you already have an eCTD/NeeS solution, why not take a look at eCTD Office and save on time/money with your next e-submission. We'll take only 45 minutes of your time with a web demo of eCTD Office.
(*) This is what we get told by our users when ease of use, support and time/price to a published e-dossier is in question :)